Monday, June 14, 2010

Veal slices topped with prosciutto and sage

I have written about this dish before, as I have the minestrone, but I thought I would also say a few extra words about this one too.

It is from Giuliano Hazan's How to Cook Italian. A few veal slices. Prosciutto. Sage. Butter. White wine. 10 minutes of your time.

Such a delicious course.

Both of us made happy noises as we polished off our veal slices. A little indulgent with the butter and prosciutto, but only small servings, and they only needed to be after our generous minestrone soup for our first course.

I couldn't be happier with our meal tonight. It is not that difficult to eat like a king if you make the effort.

I'll be cutting up some fruit later on in the evening just to finish things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment